IronRoad | Recruiting | Assistant Grocery Manager
Assistant Grocery Manager
IronRoad is conducting a confidential search for our Cincinnati, Ohio client. Our client offers their Assistant Store Managers the freedom to take their years of experience in the field, roll up their sleeves, and make THEIR ideas happen. Not the ideas of corporate directives, THEIR IDEAS! It’s the opportunity of a lifetime. Experience the pride of seeing your efforts produce meaningful change in an extremely dynamic grocery retail environment. Spread your enthusiasm, leadership, and ideas through the store and turn your ideas into actions that will better the company, move the store forward, and make customers happy!!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- good computer, math, and data entry skills.
- Benefits provided to show how important you are to us:
- Our client provides training to help you build a career.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- 3-5 years’ experience in the grocery industry.
- 10% Employee Discount at 60 days, after 2 years we offer a 20% discount!
- Take paid vacation starting at 6-months.
- Competitive pay.
- Health, Life, Vision, and Dental Insurance at 60 days.
- 401(k) Investment Plans.
- Professional Development: Our client provides training to help you build a career.