IronRoad | Recruiting | Senior Industrial Engineer
Assistant Seafood Manager
IronRoad is conducting a confidential search for our Cincinnati, Ohio 45245 Client. We are searching for an Assistant Seafood Manager! As the Assistant Seafood Manager, you’ll be responsible for assisting in the guidance, direction, and growth of one of the most important departments in the store as you work with an always-changing seafood market with fish from all around the world. Use your industry knowledge to build successful categories, anticipate trends, and build relationships with customers and vendors to make your passion and personality part of our clients amazing customer experience. Our client offers more than you can imagine, and they want to help develop your passions and strengths so that you can create a long-lasting and fulfilling career with them.
- Work the floor alongside staff to set an example, promote a positive environment, and stay in touch with employees and customers.
- Engage with customers to generate excitement about our products and services.
- Refresh and restock a broad selection of products.
- Typical elements of this job are physical in nature.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Engage in standing/walking 6-8 hours at a time.
- Ability to maneuver weight up to 50 pounds.
- Schedule may entail nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must pass a required criminal background check.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A background in Fish/Seafood sales in the retail grocery industry. Hospitality industry may be considered if there is long term experience with the purchasing, preparing & knowledge of Seafood and the Seafood Industry.
- Retail Seafood/Grocery experience is a requirement.
- Basic computer, math, and data entry skills.
- Basic filing and record-keeping skills.
- Maintain a professional and courteous attitude at all times.
- Competitive pay.
- We’ll provide training to help you build a career.
- 20% Employee Discount at 60 days
- Take paid vacation accrues at 60 days
- Health, Life, Vision, and Dental Insurance at 60 days.
- 401(k) investment plans.
- Many opportunities for advancement!