IronRoad | Recruiting | Bakery Manager
$32,000 – $45,000 per year based on skills and experience
IronRoad is conducting a confidential search for our Fairfield, Ohio client. We are searching for a creative, passionate Bakery Manager! As the Bakery Manager, you’ll be responsible for the ownership of the Bakery, and you’ll have creative freedom to explore new ideas as you work towards reaching your goals. You’ll use your industry knowledge to help build successful categories, anticipate trends, and build relationships with your team members, customers, and vendors to make your passion and personality part of our clients amazing experience. Our client offers more than realized. Our client wants to help develop employees’ passions and strengths so that they can create a long-lasting and fulfilling career with them.
- Work the floor alongside staff to set an example, promote a positive environment, and stay in touch with employees and customers.
- Source new products, niches, procedures, and technologies and educate team members and customers appropriately.
- Assist in the training of all employees in the Bakery department and identify coaching opportunities to help employees continuously improve so that they can embrace new challenges and grow professionally and personally.
- Assist in Driving sales and profits through smart buying, merchandising, inventory management, customer service, and salesmanship.
- Assist on working on advertisements, signage, planning special or seasonal promotions and events.
- May assist with Traveling to relevant trade shows and industry functions.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Typical elements of this job are physical in nature.
- Engage in standing/walking 6-8 hours at a time.
- Schedule may entail nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must pass a required criminal background check.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Retail experience preferred.
- Basic computer, math, and data entry skills.
- Basic filing and record-keeping skills.
- Competitive pay.
- Professional Development: Our client provides training to help you build a career.
- 20% Employee Discount at 60 days
- Accrue paid vacation starting at 60 days.
- Health, Life, Vision, and Dental Insurance at 60 days.
- 401(k) investment plans.