$50,000- $60,000 annually based on your skills and experience and determined by the hiring manager.
IronRoad is conducting a confidential search for a Bookkeeper. Our search is being done for our Solon, Ohio client. We are looking for a high energy individual with a can-do attitude that shares their great vibe throughout the organization. We are looking for someone who is very detail oriented and wants to share their talent with our Solon, Ohio client! This is a direct hire position. If you feel that your skill & experience compliment the job requirements below, we would love to hear from you!
The Bookkeeper will maintain financial records, including purchases, sales, receipts, and payments. Bookkeeper job duties include working closely with the Operations team to process accounts payable and receivable and manage customer invoicing. Ultimately, the Bookkeeper’s responsibilities are to accurately record all day-to-day financial transactions of our company. Our ideal candidate holds an Accounting or Finance degree and is proficient in Quickbooks.
- Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process
- Prepare vendor accounts for timely payment
- Process accounts receivable/payable
- Record Employee paid leave records
- Coordinate processing of monthly expense reports
- Reconcile Bank and Credit card statements
- Complete special projects as assigned
- Proven bookkeeping experience
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Minimum of Associates degree in Accounting
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions. Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to:
- Sitting – Required to sit for extended periods of time without being able to leave the work area, including occasional driving or riding in a vehicle/plane for extended periods of time.
- Standing – Required to remain on his or her feet in an upright position for continuous periods of time without being able to leave the work area, including trade shows & product demonstrations.
- Walking – Required to walk considerable distances in the facility during his or her work (Includes walking to and from work area, cafeteria, parking etc.)
- Lifting – Required to raise or lower objects from one level to another periodically during the workday.
- Color Determination — Requires color determination vision (no color blindness).
- Near Acuity — Requires clarity of vision at 20 feet or more, with or without corrective lenses.
- Speaking — Requires expressing ideas by the spoken word.
- Listening — Requires the perception of speech or the nature of sounds in the air.
- Vision — Specific vision abilities required by the job include vision and ability to read documents.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) investment plans.