CMM Programmer/Quality Assurance Inspector
$70,000 – $85,000 per year based on skills and experience and determined by the hiring manager
IronRoad is conducting a confidential search for a CMM Programmer/Quality Assurance Inspector for our Fairfield, Ohio client. We are looking for a talented, strong, confident individual who has experience in the manufacturing and machining industry and is a solid CMM programmer with PD-Dmis experience. We would love to hear from you at your earliest convenience as we are setting up interviews with hiring managers the next few weeks.
The CMM Programmer/Quality Assurance Inspector will write and edit CMM programs using PC-DMIS. Use and maintain all common measuring instruments including calipers, micrometers, height gages and bore gages. Read and understand prints, routers, and quality plans and to communicate the information contained.
- Write and edit CMM programs using PC-DMIS.
- Determine program requirements based on design and engineering requirements.
- Ensure that coordinate measuring machine is in working condition and properly
- Provide direction to machine operators.
- Follow all Quality Department inspection procedures for first article, in-process and
- final inspections
- Support all manufacturing concerns in a timely manner
- Follow tag system
- Fill out, stamp and sign Quality Inspections
- Log and file quality records
- E2 documentation – daily time reporting
- Carry out all other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3 years of PC-DMIS programming
- 3 years of quality inspection (metrology)
- PC-DMIS programming training would be a plus
- High energy with a sense of urgency in responding to customer needs
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus and distinguish color.
- 401(k) investment plans