Commercial Lines Acct Exec
IronRoad is conducting a confidential search for a Commercial Lines Account Executive (CSR) for our growing Cincinnati Client. Our client’s agency is writing commercial and personal lines business and servicing a book of established clients. The Commercial Lines Account Executive will provide exceptional client service for an assigned book of P&C business. The Commercial Lines Account Executive will service their assigned P&C accounts as well as a small number of personal line accounts, Renewals and House new accounts.
- Responsible for a book of business consisting of new business & renewals (commercial lines and personal lines).
- Responsible for servicing and processing all client requests.
- Provide all clients timely, exceptional service.
- Orchestrate the flow of all client information and account activity of your assigned accounts. Responsibility to manage bringing the most cost-effective renewal solutions for assigned book of business.
- Continue to learn, grow, and expand your knowledge in the property and casualty insurance space
- The CSR will provide all assistance to our clients Producer’s with servicing their book of business as well as all their potential new business prospects in the pipeline.
- The Commercial Lines Account Executive is the main contact working with clients and our clients Sales Producers. The CSR will also be responsible for being the “Go To” with our client’s carrier partners.
- Outstanding customer service and ongoing relationship building with clients, business partners and internal team members.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Active Ohio Property and Casualty Insurance License.
- CSR to Assist with Personal Lines Placements and Service.
- CSR comfortable with using Applied / Epic data management system.
- CSR will work from home and from time to time be required to be on-site
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 5+ years of commercial lines in insurance experience
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.