IronRoad | Recruiting | Deli Manager
IronRoad is conducting a confidential search for our Cincinnati, Ohio client who is looking for a Deli Manager! As the Manager, you’ll guide the direction and growth of one of the busiest and most customer-facing departments for our client’s business. Each moment it’s “service with a smile” at their old-style deli, offering, not only classic high-quality lunch meats, but a mouth-watering selection of choices to satisfy local, national, and international tastes. Plus, there’s always new products for your staff and customers to try! You’ll have the autonomy to buy products, make your own decisions, and put your ideas into effect. Use your experiences to build successful categories, anticipate trends, and build relationships with customers and vendors to make your passion and personality part of our client’s fantastic Deli Department. Our client offers more than you realize, and they want to help develop your passions and strengths so that you can create a long-lasting and fulfilling career. Restaurant Managers! Please apply : ) We can use your talent in managing & coaching employee’s as well as welcome your strong work ethic to the Deli Manager position!! Compensation is based on your skill & experience determined by your hiring manager.
- Work the floor alongside staff to set an example, promote a positive environment, and stay in touch with employees and customers.
- Oversee the training of all employees in your department and identify coaching opportunities to help employees continuously improve so that they can embrace new challenges and grow professionally and personally.
- Arrange and oversee the ordering, transportation, receiving, unloading, storage, and rotation of products. Check products for quality and condition.
- Manage and assess department expenses, shrink, and waste.
- Supervise day-to-day operations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of perishables, product rotation, and safe food handling practices.
- Engage in standing/walking 6-8 hours at a time.
- Schedule may entail nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must pass a required criminal background check.
- 21 or older
- A background in retail, grocery, restaurant, or hospitality industry preferred.
- Prior customer service, supervisory, and/or management experience preferred.
- Basic computer, math, and data entry skills.
- Proficient with Google Drive and Microsoft Office programs.
- 10% Employee Discount at 60 days, after 2 years we offer a 20% discount!
- Take paid vacation starting at 6-months.
- Competitive pay.
- Health, Life, Vision, and Dental Insurance at 60 days.
- 401(k) Investment Plans.
- Professional Development: Our client provides training to help you build a career.