IronRoad | Recruiting | Facility Maintenance Technician (Retail Grocery Store)
Facility Maintenance Technician
IronRoad is conducting a confidential search for our Cincinnati Retail Grocery Stores Facility Maintenance Technician. We are looking for a strong general candidate able to fix many different types of commercial equipment. We are looking for a candidate that has experience with many aspects of retail grocery which would be highly preferred. There are flexible hours working days, nights perhaps some weekends and holidays. Hours are all dependent on any situations that need to be taken care of by the Retail Grocery Stores Facility Maintenance Technician. Conversation during interview surround what will work for you and your family and our client.
Looking for a candidate with strong knowledge & hands on experience with HVAC units. IronRoad’s client needs an individual that has very good working knowledge of HVAC units and can change filters and belts. IronRoad’s client has a company that does the major repairs.
- Working knowledge with refrigeration for coolers, walk-ins and other refrigerated/frozen cases. IronRoad’s client has a company that repairs the refrigeration for coolers and cases, however we need a candidate that has strong working knowledge of how they work and how to clean them.
- Strong skills with general construction. Able to utilize saws, drills and other hand tools
- Good working knowledge of plumbing. We have a general contractor that will repair and install new plumbing fixtures. Strong knowledge to fix issues is highly preferred
- Able to work on general items in a commercial grocery store. Good understanding of how items work and need to be repaired. If unable to repair the item, good communication skills to explain the situation to the repair company.
- General understanding of electricity. Able to work with the electricians.
- Candidate that is flexible and has worked in a fast-paced environment working with a variety of commercial equipment.
- Minimum of 5 years in a commercial environment. Prior experience in the grocery industry would be very helpful
- Lighting and Electrical
- Repairs to shopping carts, racking, displays, signs, slicers, etc.
- General Maintenance
- Competitive pay.
- Employee Discount: 10% at 60 days, 20% at two years.
- Paid vacation time starting at six months (Full-Time only)
- Health, Life, Vision, and Dental Insurance at 60 days (Full-Time only)