Liquor Store Manager
IronRoad is conducting a confidential search for a Liquor Store Manager for our Cincinnati based client. Our client is always looking for talented and experienced candidates to help them grow their business! Compensation is based on your skill & experience.
As the Liquor Store Manager, you MUST HAVE OHIO LIQUOR STORE EXPERIENCE and will have the ability to grow the department and to have an impact on what happens in your department and in the store each and every day. Our Clients Managers are given a lot of responsibilities, but they’re also encouraged to make decisions, try new things and make the department your own! Our client believes in growing their Managers and providing them with new opportunities as they learn and grow withing the organization.
This position does require a background check prior to being hired.
- You will be working the floor with your team being a mentor and setting an example, promoting great customer service and a happy, positive vibe, that your team will be appreciative of and drawn to
- Aways Maintain a kind and courteous attitude.
- Draw customers in with friendly conversation to make them feel welcomed and excited about our clients products and services.
- Order products and manage inventory.
- Stock, rotate, and maintain existing product displays.
- Build and dismantle product displays as required.
- Assign jobs as required.
- Schedule staff. Monitor and address attendance violations.
- Determine retail pricing.
- Ensure department sales growth and profitability.
- Fulfill customer orders and requests in a timely, efficient and cheerful manner.
- Use equipment correctly & safely.
- Train your team on the proper way to use the equipment.
- Ensure quality, freshness, and safety of products.
- Check in deliveries and inspect for quality, completeness, and document accuracy.
- Additional jobs and duties as circumstances arise.
- Work environment includes continuous interaction with customers and co-workers in a fast-paced environment
- experience working in a State of Ohio liquor store
- experience working with beer & wine
- Must be 18 or older.
- Knowledge of product rotation, and safe food handling practices.
- Ability to stand, sit, walk, bend, squat, and climb for up to 8 – 10 consecutive hours.
- Lifting, moving and carrying up to 25lbs.
- Daily duties may include extended periods in a refrigerated work environment.
- Schedule may entail evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Travel between multiple store locations may be required.
- 40 – 50-hour workweeks are average.
- Good Computer skills, math, and data entry knowledge & skills.
- Competitive pay based on skill & experience
- Employee Discount
- Paid vacation time starting at 6 months.
- Health, Life, Vision, and Dental Insurance at 60 days.