IronRoad | Recruiting | Live Event Lead Technician
Live Event Lead Technician
IronRoad is conducting a confidential search for a Live Event Lead Technician for our Cincinnati, Ohio Client. We are looking for someone skilled in the Live Event Industry to carry out the functions shared below:
Knowledge and experience in full-service Production as well as event design and support, video production, turnkey virtual solutions, equipment rentals, sales, service and design/installation to businesses, associations, conventions, and hotels throughout the United States. The Live Event Lead Technician has ownership of events from start to finish. He / She will meet with the client, determine complete event solution, deliver, set, tech and strike the event.
• Quote live event orders based on client’s vision, goal and budget.
• Pull and prep gear for events.
• Deliver/install all gear and execute events as an onsite technician.
• Trouble shoot equipment issues
• Research new technology
• Other duties as assigned.
- Driver’s License
- Extensive Experience with event:
- Audio Systems
- Video Systems
- Power Requirements
- Experienced with hiring and managing additional event technicians.
- Knows how to locate and secure outsourced equipment
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point)
- Strong and effective communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- 25% travel
A thorough background check, drug screen, and physical will be required.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance. Company paid life insurance. 401K match. Profit sharing. Paid holidays. Paid vacation. Cell phone reimbursement. Free parking. Central, convenient location. Paid training and certifications