IronRoad | Recruiting | Loss Prevention Specialist
Loss Prevention Specialist
IronRoad is conducting a confidential search for our Cincinnati, Ohio based Grocery retail organization. Our client is in search of a talented Loss Prevention Specialists who MUST have experience in the Grocery/Retail Industry. A candidate that will keep a keen, watchful eye on all portions of their retail establishments that welcome 60,000 to 80,000 shoppers a week. With state-of-the-art equipment and support from store management and law enforcement, our clients Loss Prevention team works tirelessly to ensure that our clients retail locations provide a safe and pleasant experience for their customers. If you have a sharp eye for details, work well as part of a team, and enjoy working in a challenging and fast-paced environment, our clients Loss Prevention Department may be the right fit for you. Our client offers more than you realize and wants to help develop your passions and strengths so that you can create a long-lasting and fulfilling career with them!
- Assist with reducing the loss of inventory, time, and assets.
- Maintain a high degree of integrity, honesty, and professionalism in carrying out all responsibilities.
- Address shoplifters professionally.
- Work the floor alongside staff to set an example, promote a positive environment, and stay in touch with employees and customers.
- Supervise day-to-day operations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience with retail loss prevention or asset protection.
- Engage in standing/walking 6-8 hours at a time.
- Schedule may entail nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be 18 or older.
- Must be able to travel between both stores.
- Must pass a required criminal background check.
- Competitive pay
- We’ll help and train you to build a career.
- 401(k) investment plans.
- Employee discount.
- Paid vacation time.
- Health and life insurance.
- Vision and dental plans.
- Many opportunities for advancement!