IronRoad is conducting a confidential search for our Fairfield, Ohio Client. We are looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to join our clients fast growing team in May 2022!
Develops manufacturing processes by studying product requirements, researching, designing, modifying, and testing manufacturing methods and equipment.
- Evaluates manufacturing processes by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly, tooling, and materials; conferring with equipment vendors; soliciting observations from operators.
- Develops manufacturing processes by studying product requirements; researching, designing, modifying, and testing manufacturing methods and equipment; conferring with equipment vendors.
- Improves manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning workflow, space requirements, and equipment layout.
- Assures product and process quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and process capabilities; establishing standards; confirming manufacturing processes.
- Provides manufacturing decision-making information by calculating production, labor, and material costs; reviewing production schedules; estimating future requirements.
- Prepares product and process reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Provides manufacturing engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with government regulations.
- Keeps equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures; requesting special service.
- Maintains product and process data base by writing computer programs, entering
- Completes design and development projects by training and guiding technicians.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Live Tooling Lathe
- 4 and 5 Axis Milling
- Manufacturing Methods and Procedures
- Manufacturing Quality
- Product Development
- Presenting Technical Information
Education and Experience
- Miniumum Associates or bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent experience
- 5 years manufacturing/engineering
- 5 years CAD/CAM
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.