Senior Financial Analyst
Salary compensation is up to $90,000 based on skills and experience and determined in conjunction with the hiring manager
IronRoad is conducting a confidential search for a Senior Financial Analyst. Currently, we are unable to consider those that need sponsorship, and only looking at individuals in the Ohio area. There is no relocation for this position. Are you an Accountant? Is your background finance & accounting? Have you worked in Public Accounting/Audit? Are you a CPA? We want to talk to all of you! We are looking for a smart, energetic, well-versed professional for our Senior Financial Analyst Position. More than anything, we are looking for a great teammate, good communicator and someone who is detail oriented. Bring your energy and great vibe with you! This is a direct hire, full-time hybrid position with 2-3 days in the office. Salary compensation is up to $90,000 based on skills and experience determined in conjunction with the hiring manager.
The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for planning, comparing, and analyzing actual results against forecasts. This position works with departments to review budgets, and to forecast future revenues and expenditures in establishing the annual budget and subsequent forecasts. Compiles, analyzes, and disseminates financial reports and statistics as needed. This role will support the Director of Financial Planning and Analysis in making joint venture, business transaction and affiliation evaluation.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Analyze current and past financial data and performance; assist with review of budgets and forecasts, propose budgets for some accounts
- Provide education for team members of the organization to review and better understand financial information and forecasts
- Prepare operational statistics
- Involved in establishing and evaluating framework for expansion/repositioning/acquisition reviews
- Gather data needed for tax returns and cost report preparation
- Highly proficient in the use of computer programs, especially Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated ability to analyze bulk data and recognize patterns, strong detail orientation
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with others
- Microsoft Excel: 5 years
- 5-7 years as a working financial analyst or senior financial analyst
- Public accounting: 5 years
Common Competencies: Teamwork, Work Standards, Compassion, and Service Orientation. Position Specific Competencies: Detail Orientation, Communication Skills, Technical Aptitude, Organizational Abilities Work Location: Hybrid position with 2-3 days in the office in Cincinnati, OH Applicants must be authorized to work for ANY employer in the U.S. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa currently.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA preferable